Each advertising network has its own characteristics, so it is important to consider them before developing a strategy:
- the Facebook audience better perceives text content, where the banner only complements the main information;
- Instagram users actively respond to videos and animated full-size banners;
- LinkedIn is a professional network, so your banner should be discreet;
- Twitter is special in that it requires very short but very to-the-point texts (and on the banner as well);
- for TikTok, the text is not important at all, the video rules here, and the more unformatted, the better;
- for Google Ads, there should be adaptive banners that are made according to special rules.
We recommend constantly looking for new formats of communication with potential consumers to be interesting to new segments of the audience.