These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of BannerBoo's Website.
Bannerboo Spółka Z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością is located at:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Ukraine. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
As a registered User of BannerBoo or a visitor to the BannerBoo’s Site, you agree not to:
1. upload, post or otherwise transmit adult-relevant content, such as material depicting nudity within a sexual context, revealing exposed genitalia, or that otherwise contains themes of adult behavior.
2. upload, post, or otherwise send any material that calls for hate towards racial, ethnic, religious, disability, gender, and/or gender identity groups;
3. provide any activity that harms minors;
4. upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material containing direct threats to violence against any individual or group;
5. upload or otherwise publish or send any material which defames, abuses, stalks, threatens or infringes upon other people's legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
6. falsely state or otherwise misrepresent one's affiliation with any individual, company, or related entity, including, but not limited to, a member or Company official;
7. promote or instruct others in the execution of illegal activities, to promote acts of physical harm against another individual or group, or to promote acts of cruelty to animals.
This may include, without limitation, providing instructions on how to manufacture bombs, grenades and other explosives together with incendiary devices without anybody's consent; harvesting or otherwise collecting others' personal information, including e-mail addresses.
8. upload content in the sole purpose of being hosted by us and to use them outside of User Created Content;
9. create extreme flashing banners or excessive animated movement, or any other content that might lead to seizure in an unsuspecting viewer.
10. Use BannerBoo for chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any other type of duplicative, unsolicited message;
11. create a false identity or forge an e-mail address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the sender's identity or the origin of the message;
12. transmit any materials on or through BannerBoo that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, or abusive in nature, threatening, vulgar, or obscene in nature;
13. transmit/upload any material that might infringe upon intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties including, but not limited to, trademarks, copyrights, or publicity rights;
14. transmit or upload any malicious code/material, including viruses, worms, Trojan horses, trap doors, backdoors, Easter eggs, time bombs, cancelbots, or netbots;
15) Violate U.S. law regarding technical data transmission or software exports through BannerBoo;
16) interfere with or disrupt networks connected to BannerBoo or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
17) use password mining or other means to try to gain unauthorized access to BannerBoo or computer systems and networks connected to BannerBoo;
18) not abuse BannerBoo by interfering with another User’s use and enjoyment.
BannerBoo reserves the right to revoke access to User Content, remove User Content, or terminate any accounts of Users who violate any of the foregoing prohibitions.
Unless otherwise stated, BannerBoo and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on BannerBoo All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://bannerboo.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Redistribute content from BannerBoo (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of BannerBoo; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.Last Edited on 2022-11-10